Thursday, July 24, 2008

My mind: The powerful tool to ward of road bullies.

Trying to quieten my handsome, mischievous nephew is never an easy affair. He bounced up and down on the car seat singing on top of his voice some random nursery songs after we fetched him from nursery. My dad seemed a little distracted but to ensure safety drived at a slower than normal pace.

The driver behind us obviously wasn't pleased and definitely unforgivng. He suddenly sped, cut abruptly into our lane and suddenly stepped on brakes. My dad being a careful driver reacted well to the situation by braking in time. The driver continued irritating act of accelerate then brake follwed by accelerate again and again. This happen awhile on the whole stretch of the road b4 we reached the next red traffic lights.

"Birdman!" said the 2 years plus old kid beside me. ("Birdman" Translated to chinese) This is something my nephew who picked up from me. Anyway, the guy is an absolute jerk but i have my ways to stop him from bullying a 60+ years old driver. Calmly taking out my camera phone, without switching to video mode (coz i too lazy and also predicted such drivers have no "balls" to continue his childish act) and i pointed the phone @ his car holding it high up to enough for him to see hfrom his rear mirror. I told my dad "well let's see if he continues his childish acts."

When the traffic lights turned green, he moved off changing lane and sped off immediately. yes run..u coward..!!! Just a small trick made him piss in his pants. This isn't a new trick, years ago i used a non camera phone and frighten off a car who cut in and out of the lane of my friend's car. Definitely, If the scum continues to do that in front of my dad's car, i'll switch to video mode and send a copy to traffic police.

No comments: